Managing Your Department's Technology
- Cybersecurity Resources
- Hardware Replacement Schedule
- Information Technology Services Policies + Guidelines
- Technology Budget Estimating Tool
- Technology Purchases
- Technology Inventory Reports
- Support from ITS
- Library and Academic Technology Services -- support technology used in teaching, learning, and research. Sub-units within the Electronic Library include:
- Learning Spaces-- supports presentation classrooms, videoconferencing, and the Classroom Performance System (an electronic in-class student response system).
- High Performance Computing and Research Computing Services--supports high performance computing systems, unix/linux workstations, and miscellaneous servers.
- Learning Design--supports a range of technology systems used in teaching and learning.
- Departmental Website Consultants
- Learning Together -- where faculty can easily navigate to support tools, resources, and ongoing training.