Some of the Baylor faculty benefits:
- The Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Income Plan
- Tuition Remission at Baylor
- Tuition Exchange Program
- Leave pursuant to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Extension of time for tenure review based on FMLA leave. See Section III(F) of the Tenure Policy (BU-PP 704).
Other faculty perks include:
- Free parking on campus.
- 10% discount at the Baylor Bookstore with a faculty ID card.
- Dining privileges at the McMullen-Connally Faculty Center.
- Free access to the McLane Student Life Center.
- Baylor Faculty and Staff are invited and encouraged to join the Wellness Department OSO FIT PROGRAM!
- Subsidized admission to School of Music concerts, Baylor Theater productions, and athletic events (reduced cost for football season tickets and free admission to all other sporting events with a Baylor faculty ID card). For information about athletic tickets, call the ticket office at 254-710-1000.