Many of Baylor's faculty benefits are run through the Office of Human Resources. Other faculty benefits are codified as Baylor University Personnel Policies (search for "Benefits").
Some of the Baylor faculty benefits:
- The Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Income Plan
- Tuition Remission at Baylor
- Tuition Exchange Program
- Leave pursuant to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Extension of time for tenure review based on FMLA leave. See Section III(F) of the Tenure Policy (BU-PP 704).
Other faculty perks include:
- Free parking on campus.
- 10% discount at the Baylor Bookstore with a faculty ID card.
- Dining privileges at the McMullen-Connally Faculty Center.
- Free access to the McLane Student Life Center.
- Baylor Faculty and Staff are invited and encouraged to join the Wellness Department OSO FIT PROGRAM!
- Subsidized admission to School of Music concerts, Baylor Theater productions, and athletic events (reduced cost for football season tickets and free admission to all other sporting events with a Baylor faculty ID card). For information about athletic tickets, call the ticket office at 254-710-1000.